Temporary Event Protocols
Total guest numbers may not exceed the maximum capacity allowable under the then-current county tier status per California’s industry guidance.
- Do not enter if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Individuals who are sick are required to stay home.
- Attendees are to remain socially distanced within household groups.
- Follow all social distancing markings and one-way foot traffic patterns.
- Attendees are to wear face coverings as required by the Health Officer.
- Host shall greet attendees in a way that maintains 6’ separation without physical contact.
- Non-household groups are to sit at tables 6’ apart.
- Maintain a minimum of 6’ from one another.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Wash your hands often, for a minimum of 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer.Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, and cough and sneeze into a tissue or, if not available, the inside of your elbow.